ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 10-25-2022, 12:11 AM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 3,312
Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
I understand you're saying this is a passing league (I agree), but I had to look this up on a hunch. Maybe you'll find it interesting, too. I looked at the past 10 Super Bowl participants rushing rankings. The past two Super Bowls did not have teams with big run games, but prior to that...


2019 - SF (#2)

2018 - NE (#5), LAR (#3)

2017 - PHI (#3), NE (#10)

2016 - NE (#7), ATL (#5)

2015 - CAR (#2)

2014 - SEA (#1)

2013 - SEA (#4)

2012 - SF (#4), BAL (#10)
Fair enough, but how many of those teams had a superstar highly paid RB. I guess you could argue Gurley, who was washed by that SB and Lynch which was almost 10 years ago. The NFL has changed since 2014.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.