ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 10-24-2022, 11:11 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,295
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,565 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post



Who the fuck is running this offense, anyway ??? Back in the Peyton Manning years, we knew that it was Peyton Manning.

Now, I don't fuk'n know ...... I doubt that it's Matt Ryan. Some of the most basic concepts in the NFL we struggle at or ignore.

Running Hynes up the middle is just plain stupid ...... he gets tackled by a finger nail.

I hate to say this, but Hynes would thrive in a Bill Belichick offense ...... he draws and screens all day, baby.

BTW ...... Jonathan Taylor has sucked in pass protection all year. He makes me so much miss Edgerrin James ...... or even Joseph Addai.



o


I would presume that it's either the offensive coordinator, or the head coach.

And if it is the offensive coordinator calling the plays, shouldn't he be the one that gets criticized in the game threads, as opposed to Reich ???

I'm sure that Reich makes all of the decisions as to whether or not to go for it on 4th down, but I was under the impression that if a quarterback does not call his own plays, the offensive coordinator does.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.