![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
You've been trolling Colts boards with overly negative takes for....over a decade now?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
He is consistent. Its not as if this website is filled with a happy happy joy joy group.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
We all got banned from there. Some of us multiple times. That's why we're here.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I never got banned because, in the few times I visited, the place disgusted me so much I never felt the need to post anything there.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
If it wasn't for bad takes they wouldn't have any at all.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Doom, despair and agony
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
How young are you anyway?
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
If they both are full go today…. I’d say they’re playing
I hope Maniac comes out in a new face mask, dark visor, and has 2 defensive TDs |
| The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (10-21-2022) | ||
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Young as I feel.
A Bill Murry quote is always appropriate |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|