ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 10-17-2022, 10:26 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,870
Thanks: 3,136
Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,438 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilli57 View Post
I agree. Seemed like he had a LOT less pressure, maybe he was just getting it out faster but he wasn't getting sacked every other play.
I agree with you that we played a lot better on the line. I stand by we still suck as an offensive line right now but are moving in the right direction, far fewer untouched players rushing Ryan this game-that isn't something I am going to get all giddy about. With the money we have invested in this line I won't be happy unless they get back to dominating-and that seems like a dream right now. It was much better but we have a long way to go. They were not going to go from absolute garbage to world beaters in one week, but they really need to keep improving big time.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.