ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-09-2022, 02:14 PM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
Agree I’m trying to put together a parlay to make these early games watchable
Whatever app I used offered the Commanders/Chargers/Vikings/Jags winning straight up at +500. I thought it was worthy for a $5 flyer. I'm a pretty low stakes gambler though.

So far it's looking, eh, ok. I still feel like it won't hit, but it's not hopeless yet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post:
Spike (10-09-2022)
  #2  
Old 10-09-2022, 02:16 PM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

Brissett with the pathetic flop to get a roughing call.

Smart play, but I don't think of him much as a man.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2022, 03:52 PM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
Whatever app I used offered the Commanders/Chargers/Vikings/Jags winning straight up at +500. I thought it was worthy for a $5 flyer. I'm a pretty low stakes gambler though.

So far it's looking, eh, ok. I still feel like it won't hit, but it's not hopeless yet.
Ha, it looks like the Jags won't come thru. On the other hand, they lost, so yay.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-09-2022)
  #4  
Old 10-09-2022, 03:57 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,389
Thanks: 2,022
Thanked 2,199 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

C'mon Washington Wentz's! Down 4 at the 2 minute warning and at midfield.

Win this Wentz!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMugwump For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-09-2022)
  #5  
Old 10-09-2022, 04:00 PM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

The refs just gifted the Bucs the game on the most bogus roughing call ever.

These refs should not be employed in the league. I can't believe Lord Brady cried and they called that garbage.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (10-09-2022), TheMugwump (10-09-2022)
  #6  
Old 10-09-2022, 04:07 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

TEN PI in the end zone. 19 secs at the 1.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
nate505 (10-09-2022), Racehorse (10-09-2022), TheMugwump (10-09-2022)
  #7  
Old 10-09-2022, 04:10 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,389
Thanks: 2,022
Thanked 2,199 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

Wentz just Wentzed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMugwump For This Useful Post:
nate505 (10-09-2022)
  #8  
Old 10-09-2022, 04:10 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

I miss Wentz.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-09-2022, 04:10 PM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

So Wentz still sucks
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-09-2022, 04:10 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
TEN PI in the end zone. 19 secs at the 1.
And wentz does what Wentz does so well.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.