ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 10-07-2022, 11:13 AM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
if kelly can't play center, he won't hold up at rg.


fries or pryor at rg. or keep smith there and play dennis kelly at rt
I'm generally in favor of leaving the guys at their natural positions. So leave Kelly or bench him, but don't move to guard. I've rewatched some and I'll watch the 22 tape later on, but I don't even know for sure if Pinter played better than Kelly. He may have, but all I really know is Pinter looked far more comfortable at C than at RG.

Pryor is big and strong, but he is too lumbering for OT. Is he too lumbering even for RG?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.