![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, the buck stops with the HC... or the GM... or the owner. Whichever is your perspective. But the team with 7 Pro Bowlers has to play.
There's no coaching a 37-year-old borderline HOF QB to not to turn the ball over at your own 30 twice. It's on the QB. It's not on coaching when your All-World LG gets spanked by Autry on a 1-on-1 which leads to one of those sack-fumbles. He just got beat. Bill Walsh couldn't have kept our All-Pro RB from getting his ankle crushed on 3rd-and-1 and instead of 1st down at the TEN 24 and you're rolling, it's another turnover. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
By far the worst thing about Ballard is he's ridiculously conservative in Free Agency. I get not being an early 2000s Washington Red, er, Commanders level of spending, but damn, a few signings here or there would be nice.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
There are lots of ways to build a team. You don't need to use free agency or you can use it big time. Either way you can build a competitive team. It isn't how Ballard builds this team it is what he builds. I am sick of arguing about what he should or should not have done. Doesn't matter to me one bit. The only thing that matters is he puts together a shit team with absolutely no pride or heart or ability. I keep hearing on the board about how all we need is a new coaching staff, bullshit. This team needs new players, coaches and administration. We are stuck with Irsay. Nicer guy than his dad but a crap owner if what you want in an owner is a winner. Two franchise QBs fall into his lap in a row and he eaks out one Super Bowl win while putting together a team of men that destroyed the others career. These current guys have accomplished nothing whatsoever except get a few pro bowl trophies and fleece Irsay out of millions. I will keep watching because I have done it for over 50 years through thick and thin, but this group is impossible for me to give a shit about anymore. I am hoping for a total house cleaning, with a miracle of Irsay letting his daughter take over at the end of the year. I am a little pissed about where this has gone over the last 2 years.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Last edited by IndyNorm; 10-06-2022 at 05:14 PM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|