ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-04-2017, 04:34 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
No, it will because the IR should probably include our star QB who I am becoming convinced is a pawn in a game of keep the fans in the seats charade. I'm starting to believe Luck himself is so quiet because he has been told to play the game- and I don't believe that's going to sit well with this guy. To me there's a lot of similarities between this and Edge and I think that weighed on his final tenure here unfortunately.
What the hell are you talking about
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.