![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
And no way is Pierce our #2 WR right now. Hopefully he becomes that as the season goes on, but currently he's more in the ~WR4 range. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Frank will likely add that one to his list. At this point does he have enough to just create one of those wheel of fortune type spinners where he just spins and randomly assigns blame? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe. Glad he had a good game. He certainly wasn't WR2 in week 1, where he played what 1/3 the snaps and all he did was drop a TD and draw a PF penalty. Anyway, my point was that him not playing really wasn't a big factor in us getting skull fucked up the ass by the Jagoffs like you seem to think it was.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't know about Pierce yet, but I can say without a doubt Parris Campbell is not a #2 WR.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
And yet the great Ballard decided to rely on Campbell for this year (smh).
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (09-25-2022) | ||
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I, like all of us, am pleased with the win. This funk about the Colts I am in will not shake however. Maybe it is the beginning of something big but I have seen this same kind of thing crash to many years in a row to believe or hope. They can and need to build on this and start playing smarter and more cohesively. I just am not sure we have capable people in the right places to pull it off. Hope I am wrong.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|