ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 09-25-2022, 12:00 AM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
I wouldn't say I'm giving up on them, and I'm pretty sure they'll be better in November than they are now. That said, if it takes too long the damage will be done enough to miss the playoffs again.

Also, the thing that makes me want to give up on them is just how the rolled over and died on Sunday. I get losing, it's the NFL, but that game was played with no heart, no brains, no adjustments, no nothing. It was hard to believe that was a professional football team playing at all.
5 quarters in Houston followed by 90 degrees in Jacksonville missing you’re 2 best WR I’m willing to give them a pass

Win them all at Lucas oil and we’ll be fine
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.