![]() |
|
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Should Frank be fired if we lose to the Jags this Sunday? | |||
| Yes |
|
5 | 11.90% |
| No |
|
15 | 35.71% |
| Not ready to fire him but will be if don't make the playoffs |
|
22 | 52.38% |
| Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
This makes it easy not to give a shit. By this I mean the exact same shit every year for way to fucking long.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote from Reich's meeting with the media:
"As pathetic as that was today, where this is and where we need to be, the distance is not that far," Reich said. "We have the players and coaches to do it. I know that doesn't play in the outside world, and I'm fine with that. We'll take our medicine and I'll take my medicine and we'll just keep doing what we do." His last 7 words speak volumes.
__________________
Chillin’ down at the CO2C |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post: | ||
Dewey 5 (09-18-2022), ZionsvilleColtsFan (09-18-2022) | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|