![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
i didn't say that now did i
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I had said somewhat facetiously in another thread that I'd like to see
what next years OC could do with him before cutting the strings but I wasn't kidding. I think we gave up too soon. I think the happiest person has to be Gronk. Run dorsett and Cooks down the side and he'll own the middle even more than he already does. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
At least Brisett might be useful to this team. Why is this so hard to understand?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Dorsett is and will continue to be horseshit and the trade return is just more confirmation.....
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
He won't be |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Then a useless player was traded for a useless player. At least this is better than a 1 for Trent Richardson.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
i absolutely think we gave up on him too soon. it will take a bit for brady to get comfortable with him imo but as a decoy he could be lethal |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do not like! I am losing a bit of faith in Ballard honestly, but it is still very early. I will just blame Pagano, because of fuck that guy.
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post: | ||
Brylok (09-02-2017), ChoppedWood (09-03-2017), IndyNorm (09-03-2017), omahacolt (09-02-2017), Puck (09-02-2017) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|