ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Fantasy Football > Fantasy Football Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 09-06-2022, 08:14 PM
daedge's Avatar
daedge daedge is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,511
Thanks: 253
Thanked 440 Times in 219 Posts
Default

Hi all,
What a cluster fuck in terms of the order. I have complained to NFL.com's support team, as this is the second time in 4-5 years the random order hasn't stuck. I tried to change, but as I said in the chat room in the draft, it wouldn't let me and we had to roll with the randomized order generated by NFL.com. If I was setting the order, I'd be picking 5-6-7 range, FYI.

So, we either play on, or we blow the league up, join again and draft tomorrow?

For what it's worth, I am keen to move to Sleeper next year and potentially make it a Dynasty format.
__________________
2002, 2017 and 2019 Soda's Picks champion, 2003 Eliminator champion. Kiwi sports nut.

Last edited by daedge; 09-06-2022 at 10:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.