ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 08-15-2022, 01:17 PM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironshaft View Post
I am waiting to judge Ryan and the first team offense until JT is lined up behind him.

I have always hated Hines lined up single back behind QB and running between the tackles. That is NOT who he is. We wasted at least one down per set of downs early running him like he is JT instead of NH. The draw for 14 yards was the only NH play they called for him. Get him out in space; run wheel routes and shallow outs. NH behind QB between the tackles is a wasted down.

This offense will run as JT (and to a lesser extent Lindsey Phillips) runs it. Play action and our passing game will come from an effective run game.
I get this vibe like the organization and the fan base is essentially trying to “will” Hines into being our own Darren Sproles.

I just don’t see it. To me, he’s a poor man’s Sproles. I will concede it’s hard to assess that given Wentz outright refusal to play competent football last year.

I genuinely get disgusted when I see him like up to return punts. Dude does not look like he feels natural fielding punts compared to someone life Rodgers, and when he does run I feel like the difference is soooo clear. I wish they’d just let Rodgers take ownership of all the return duties.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.