![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was really impressed with Ehlinger. He has to stop trying to be Superman on every play and learn to just eat the ball occasionally, but he plays with intelligence and tenacity. And he’s pretty accurate. His only flaw is his arm. I think they could probably get by with him as the primary backup.
The touchdown by Woods was a thing of beauty and why he was drafted. Rodgers should be ahead of Facyson at corner. Hope he’s not out long. The right tackle Murray, number 71 was really bad. Nick Cross reminds me of omahas boy Mike Doss. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Murray did look like shit That was a dirty hit on Rodgers and it pissed me the fuck off |
| The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post: | ||
Hoopsdoc (08-15-2022) | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Doss was plenty athletic, if I remember correctly. Couldn’t cover a fence post though.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really hope Cross wasn't that clueless in coverage.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
1) i think we need to bring in TY. I have a feeling wr will be an issue all season. Dulin isn't a guy and Campbell can't be relied on
2) Raimann looked ok. got torched once but otherwise wasn't bad. Seemed to get good push run blocking 3) Yannick is much need speed off the edge 4) fries and french weren't terrible 5) Rodgers is a playmaker. 6) Cross seems like he will be pretty good |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status...803776/photo/1
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!! |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smitty46953 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
smitty46953 (08-14-2022) | ||
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
What sucks even more is being out of area and having to hear Bills comentary. The guys literally thought Shaquille was out there. Horrid!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I did like what I saw from Granson, however. We might end up with the best TE room in the league by the end of the season.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Discflinger For This Useful Post: | ||
omahacolt (08-14-2022) | ||
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have Puck's tv service and watched on FOX-Indy but switched to the national feed from Buffalo for some reason. That was just so painful to listen to the Bills' homies. Switched it back.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to dwilli57 For This Useful Post: | ||
smitty46953 (08-15-2022) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|