![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am glad that we can actually have a conversation about who the "leader" of the defense is. We have a number of great players this season:
Buckner Ngakoue Leonard Kenny Moore II Gilmore With, hopefully, a few younger guys who by the end of the season are seen as "up and comers" Paye Odeyingbo Okereke Blackmon Cross ??? I love what Ballard has done with the defense this year. Adding both Ngakoue and Gilmore to an already solid unit will, hopefully, lead to it being a true strength this year. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Eberflus' D allowed a lot of pitch-and-catch but was always top-10 against the run. I expect our pass-rush/coverage to be better under Bradley... I just hope it's not at the expense of the run game eating us alive. I'm curious how Okereke and Leonard will be affected by the new D-line philosophy as opposed to always being freed up under Eberflus. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (08-24-2022) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|