ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 07-29-2022, 10:04 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Ryan is gonna change the tempo big time. I have watched several snippets of training camp on you tube. Watching him put a ball where nobody can get it but his receiver is refreshing. His release is much quicker than I thought. I am in full homerism excitement. The biggest thing I noticed on those videos? Reggie Wayne. If a receiver is off just a split second he is in their ear hole. A little Peyton rubbed off on Reggie. I think he will have an OK receiver room playing above their pay grade.
I had not heard that about Reggie. Makes me smile big time. This team needs that kind of accountability big time. Didn't see that in last years team. We need to toughen up.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Lov2fish (07-29-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.