ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-21-2022, 10:29 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I have nothing in common with you stupid fucking liberal hacks. You should be thankful that my dad, uncles and myself fought for your freedom so you could be the dicks you are today, saddens me really.
I have voted in presidential elections since 1976, and never have I voted for a liberal candidate for president.

I have voted for democrats at the local, state and congress from time to time. I knew them as neighbors and in one case I reach out for help and the congressman responded and was helpful.

I oppose trump because he is a criminal. He put this country at risk and only for his own gain. I feel the same way about Bill and Hillary. They should share a cell with donnie in a federal prison.

This is about politics, wake up. Its about MONEY. Donnie is going broke and he gets a free ride as president. He is fund raising without announcing his intent to run, which is a crime. Hes using the stop the steal donations to pay his personal bills. Wake up, he is a con man at the end of his rope.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.