![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like and respect the guy and I wish him well.
But it’s time to move on. |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was shocked when I saw him (on TV) at the Big Ten Championship game...he was thin and small, even looked a little sickly. Not the Andrew I remembered at all. It was actually kind of sad, I wish him well! Kind of surprised he stayed in Indy too, guy could live anywhere he wanted...also surprised he never went into broadcasting. His life now compared to his life in professional football makes me wonder if he didn't hate every minute he played pro football?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
i will probably listen to this since i drive a lot.
but i really don't want to. the football world really missed out with how his career took place |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
His leg may never heal from football. He got a ruptured spleen, which could have killed him. He sold out on every play for his team.
He had the good sense to stop and hopefully extend his life time and his ability to live a normal life. He owes nothing to anyone. He never gave half effort. Sorry if it didnt get you a super bowl but the coach and gm fucked that up. |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post: | ||
apballin (07-14-2022), Colts And Orioles (07-13-2022), Ironshaft (07-14-2022), nate505 (07-23-2022), Racehorse (07-14-2022) | ||
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Smarter and richer than any of us, but can I just say FUCK GRIGSON!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
while the grigson and the team he put together didnt do luck any favors, lets also not pretend that luck didnt play with some reckless abandon that added to his injuries which ultimately led to his early retirement.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I listened to all 6 episodes and although somewhat revealing, it didn't tell us anything that we already didn't know or suspect.
I also hat that Keefer completely glossed over the ski boarding incident. |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
apballin (07-14-2022), Colts And Orioles (07-14-2022), rcubed (07-15-2022), smitty46953 (07-15-2022) | ||
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
If Chris Ballard was the Colts GM from Day 1 of Andrew Luck's career, I firmly believe Andrew Luck would be the (minimum 1 time) world champion starting QB of the Indianapolis Colts today. The OL that Grigson surrounded Luck with was unacceptable and would never have been tolerated by Ballard.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|