ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 06-08-2022, 03:11 PM
Ironshaft Ironshaft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 400
Thanks: 1,302
Thanked 777 Times in 262 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I would say there is truth in this story. Going back to Manning’s neck. They were not up front about Luck and his first lost season and or his last attempt to play.

I know they need to sell tickets, lying to fans to up sales knowing the Qb will be out all season is fraud. All teams do it, some more deceitful (belicheat) than others.

I have had season tickets in the past, and have debated spending my retirement $$$ on golf or Colts tickets. It will probably be golfing.

Its 180 mil round trip for a game, and at $5 a gallon I have concerns. I see a lot of improvement on paper, which doesnt mean squat. Now I doubt what I can trust anything the Colts tell me about the health of the team.

I can enjoy the game from my couch, its a better buy with less financial risk
$180m for a game? You buying part of the team, bro?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironshaft For This Useful Post:
apballin (06-08-2022), Dewey 5 (06-08-2022), Racehorse (06-08-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.