ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #32  
Old 06-02-2022, 09:35 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


Agents can indeed be weasels and cause trouble for the clients, but ultimately, the client is the agent's boss ...... if the client senses that the agent is being a dipshit, he has the right to fire him on the spot and make it clear to the media that the agent's position/stance is not his.

I'm not necessarily saying that Kenny Moore ought to fire his agent, I'm simply pointing out that the agent works for the client, not the other way around.

o
These players put their health on the line every time they take the field. If they have leverage to get a bigger pay day, GOOD FOR THEM!

I am 64 years old, I have a pension and SS to fall back on, with my investments to get to the end of my days. These are young men risking their health and lives in a brutal game, in their 20s.

I believe they should get all they can when they can. They owe the fans jack sh*t
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.