ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-30-2022, 09:55 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,848
Thanks: 3,122
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

Moore has every right in the world to ASK for more money, to have his contract renegotiated. The Colts have every right to say no. I don't see how, in this scenario anyone has done anything that even approaches being wrong. And as far as I can see, that is the situation we are in right now. Voluntary means you do not have to show up, it means voluntary. If you hold it against the guy because he doesn't show up and do everything then it really isn't voluntary now is it? If that is true then the Colts are the liars, something I am sure we all think would be highly immoral.

I hate these slow times when this is what we have to talk about. It is better than anything the world has to offer right now anyway. I am thankful for football and this team.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
albany ed (05-30-2022), Bojack (05-30-2022), Colts And Orioles (05-30-2022), Ironshaft (05-31-2022), rm1369 (05-30-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.