ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 05-13-2022, 01:02 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I appreciated Dam's reply to my question. He gave me specifics on on why he felt Pryor was going to have issues full time at LT, which is exactly what I had asked for. I don't think this was damning of the Colts. In any case, I have not really seen anyone on this forum that is high on Pyror, nobody.
Just taking a wait and see attitude. It's not that I am high or low on Pryor, just have to see how he handles it.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (05-14-2022), Ironshaft (05-13-2022), JAFF (05-14-2022), Oldcolt (05-13-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.