ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-02-2022, 12:31 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,849
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post
Why would you do that? At any rate name your terms, and I'm sure I'll be more than happy to accept.
Just for fun. Gives me something else to root for during the year. I think he is due some good luck. He wasn't injury prone in college. Lets just make it a bet (unless you have terms you would prefer) and you can give me shit when he breaks his ankle on a curb walking to practice
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-02-2022, 01:08 PM
IndyNorm's Avatar
IndyNorm IndyNorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,794
Thanks: 1,760
Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Just for fun. Gives me something else to root for during the year. I think he is due some good luck. He wasn't injury prone in college. Lets just make it a bet (unless you have terms you would prefer) and you can give me shit when he breaks his ankle on a curb walking to practice
Fair enough. I hope you win, but I'm pretty sure I'll be giving you shit by early October at the latest
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (04-02-2022)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.