ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-24-2022, 02:57 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,141
Thanks: 884
Thanked 1,202 Times in 537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
LOL! I have a cousin who is moving to Conway Arkansas because he doesn't like California anymore because of the cost. Hey, you get what you pay for. I hate the politicians in Cal but I love the beaches, mountains, pacific time zone and weather and reluctantly I will pay for that.

Have all that in South Carolina minus the insanity that is Kommifornia!
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lov2fish For This Useful Post:
Spike (03-24-2022)
  #2  
Old 03-24-2022, 03:29 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

The more I watch of Ryan and the more I listen from people more informed on him... the more excited I am for next year.

I've also heard some weird shit (to me, at least). Like Mariota + Allen Robinson would be better for the Colts than Matt Ryan. I can't follow the logic.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
Spike (03-24-2022)
  #3  
Old 03-24-2022, 03:38 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,366
Thanks: 9,757
Thanked 5,679 Times in 3,101 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
The more I watch of Ryan and the more I listen from people more informed on him... the more excited I am for next year.

I've also heard some weird shit (to me, at least). Like Mariota + Allen Robinson would be better for the Colts than Matt Ryan. I can't follow the logic.
Yeah, fuck Maritoa. We made the right decision.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Puck (03-24-2022)
  #4  
Old 03-24-2022, 04:29 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Matt Ryan was the perfect choice. He will make this offense roll
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (03-24-2022), Spike (03-24-2022)
  #5  
Old 03-25-2022, 10:27 AM
IndyNorm's Avatar
IndyNorm IndyNorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,794
Thanks: 1,760
Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
The more I watch of Ryan and the more I listen from people more informed on him... the more excited I am for next year.

I've also heard some weird shit (to me, at least). Like Mariota + Allen Robinson would be better for the Colts than Matt Ryan. I can't follow the logic.
Can't agree with that, Mariota isn't good. But we definitely need to bring in a WR or 2, and the pickings are getting slim. It won't be wise to go into the season with only 1 WR who has over 200 career yards for Ryan to throw to.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post:
JAFF (03-25-2022)
  #6  
Old 03-24-2022, 04:31 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,366
Thanks: 9,757
Thanked 5,679 Times in 3,101 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Have all that in South Carolina minus the insanity that is Kommifornia!
Yes you do, except for the Pacific time zone which is the best for sports and the humidity. Went to Florida and Atlanta a few times and hated that fucking humidity.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-24-2022, 04:33 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Yes you do, except for the Pacific time zone which is the best for sports and the humidity. Went to Florida and Atlanta a few times and hated that fucking humidity.
I would argue mountain is better, especially during football season
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-24-2022, 04:45 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,141
Thanks: 884
Thanked 1,202 Times in 537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Yes you do, except for the Pacific time zone which is the best for sports and the humidity. Went to Florida and Atlanta a few times and hated that fucking humidity.
I live in Indianapolis, but we do have a 5000 acre family farm in TN. I love the Carolinas. Time is time no matter where we are.
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lov2fish For This Useful Post:
Spike (03-24-2022)
  #9  
Old 03-25-2022, 09:51 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
I live in Indianapolis, but we do have a 5000 acre family farm in TN. I love the Carolinas. Time is time no matter where we are.
We will be in SC end of July on a family vacation. Actually a beach in NC but only 30minutes from Myrtle Beach where my Uncle lives. He is a musician and will get to see him play while we are there

My brother also lives in SC and will be bringing his family and renting a beach house in North Myrtle. So it will be a very big reunion for all of us.

I love SC. weather beaches and golf

What part are you in?
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (03-25-2022)
  #10  
Old 03-25-2022, 05:05 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Have all that in South Carolina minus the insanity that is Kommifornia!
but then you have to live in south carolina. no fucking thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.