ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 03-16-2022, 05:51 PM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

I enjoyed seeing Rock turn a corner last year. In some ways that is what this is all about. He was challenged thoroughly and he overcame and I was genuinely proud of that kid.

I will be sad to see him go. I hope this works best for us..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Session For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (03-17-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.