ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-15-2022, 08:10 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,461
Thanks: 23,323
Thanked 5,986 Times in 3,410 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Probably not gonna see Jimmy G here. I was reading on NBC sports that they are wanting a 2nd. rounder plus. Didn't elaborate on the plus, but said a second by itself is not getting the job done. Lynch says they have him budgeted in for the season and will just go that way. I think as training camp gets closer they loosen their demands for him, but hopefully we have our house in order by then.
Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I wasn’t saying he would come here, just that those two dominoes have to fall first for a lot of teams, and then the real action will begin. There has been little action so far across the league, except for signing their own and a few others changing teams. No real studs that I have seen.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
Lov2fish (03-15-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.