ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

View Poll Results: Who do you think will be the QB for 2022
Wentz 10 27.03%
Ehlinger 3 8.11%
Draft. Who and what round 2 5.41%
Wilson What are you trading 0 0%
Rogers What are you trading 0 0%
Watson What are you trading 1 2.70%
Tribusky 8 21.62%
Bridgewater 1 2.70%
Jimmy G What are you trading 3 8.11%
Other 9 24.32%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-14-2022, 11:17 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post
Yep, and Trubisky said it was down to the Steelers and NYG. I wonder if Ballard even reached out to him
I didn't necessarily want Trubisky, but with what was reasonably available, he was there to take a chance on. No clue what they'll do now unless it's Mariota. Maybe overpay for Jimmy G? Maybe overpay for Baker Mayfield?
Do you think Ballard is trying to get fired? Honest question. He's been doing his best to keep us afloat since Luck quit. Jim obviously won't let him go and has already extended him early. Maybe he's had enough and wants out. I'm probably overreacting again but, man.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-15-2022, 12:01 AM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I didn't necessarily want Trubisky, but with what was reasonably available, he was there to take a chance on. No clue what they'll do now unless it's Mariota. Maybe overpay for Jimmy G? Maybe overpay for Baker Mayfield?
Do you think Ballard is trying to get fired? Honest question. He's been doing his best to keep us afloat since Luck quit. Jim obviously won't let him go and has already extended him early. Maybe he's had enough and wants out. I'm probably overreacting again but, man.

Whats overpaying for JG? I read some think he could go for a 3, another speculated a 4 after pit signed trubisky. If true I would probably do that.

I dont think ballard is trying to get fired, doesn’t seem like his MO, he would tell irsay its not working and they would part ways. I do think his plan got fucked when luck retired and he is a bit too tight in FA, but at least he has a philosophy and sticks to it.

I think he let reich talk him into wentz and got burned.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.