![]() |
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
o
I liked Wentz, and I was one of the few very Colts fans who expected him to have a solid season in 2022 after having had a year of experience under his belt with his new team. That said, this sounds like a great deal ...... we may have to essentially sacrifice one season while we're scrounging around for a long-term solution at quarterback, but we may have had to do that anyway if Wentz was still here and did not have the good season that I was expecting him to have. I could live with one mediocre, Jacoby Brissett-ish type of season like we had in 2019 if we could bounce right back after finding a bona-fide top quarterback for the following season (like we did when we acquired Philip Rivers for the 2020 season, and went 11-5 and took the Bills right down to the wire in a playoff game on their home-field.) o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (03-09-2022) | ||
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|