![]() |
|
|
#26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
As to the rest, things are opening up because cases are falling and transmission has slowed. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/indiana/ I used Indiana for simplicity. The omicron is the final phase of the big infection. It would have occurred sooner with more people vaccinated. But that didnt happen. And now with covid showing up in deer, this thing may show up in other mammals, and more blow ups may occur in the future. Here is the link for the US https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ If you take the time you can match the down turns of infection and death with the introduction of the vaccinations, taking into account teens and younger had to wait for the vaccine. In the last two years, I have lost 9 friends and family, and all of them were unvaccinated. I got sick with the omicron, sick for two days, tough cough. I know the Moderna saved my ass. Saved my wife. This thing will not go away now unless it becomes part of the yearly flu shot concoction. Omicron will be hard on the elderly and those with cancer and immune issues. Time will show over time, vaccines give people a better chance to survive |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|