ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 03-04-2022, 04:43 PM
BCN#1 BCN#1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: In the separatist part of the Spanish Kingdom
Posts: 361
Thanks: 1,146
Thanked 318 Times in 169 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewtone View Post
My thing is that I may end up agreeing with both sides on this argument... couple of factors at play here:

1.) I'm still biased by the frustration of last year seeing looks that Phillip saw but not having the physical tools to get it there anymore.

2.) as noted, would like to see improvement in the WR corps... plus reps, which I think may rectify the problem with hitting WR's in stride (may partially be a factor of revolving door of healthy receivers).

3.) I've already decided to hold my final judgement on Wentz until he gets a full offseason/preseason with this team and Coach... I figure we'll all know for sure by mid-season next year.
I hear ya Drewtone... kind in line with ya here. Lots of blame to share with WR, Oline, TE, etc.

Given the investment made in this guy and the serious lack of other clear cut upgrades, I am starting to lean toward letting him get a "full season" with the knowledge that he is under the microscope by everyone.

Frank made me crazy with some play calling all season long and honestly think he needs to hand that off to the OC. Either way, he needs some serious self-reflection on some of his head scratching play calling also... maybe they turn this think around but at least we are not stuck cutting this clown, eating dead money and then stuck with a retread that is quite likely not going to be any real upgrade.

Just my clueless opinion on the subject.

Last edited by BCN#1; 03-04-2022 at 04:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BCN#1 For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (03-04-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.