ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-02-2022, 07:36 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
I had no choice over what my parents made me do. As an adult I can refuse anything I choose. The biggest difference between all those listed and the covid vaccine? They actually prevent the shit they were intended for. The covid vaccine doesn't stop a fucking thing, other than peoples brain to process common sense. You guys are case in point. Peddle the you owe me shit to someone else. You fuckers health is no more important to me then an old pair of socks I discard. Fucking easily manipulated morons are the worse. Let me guess, when all the shit comes out years down the road you will say I knew all along? Don't know shit now, won't be any smarter in a few years.
sure, keep rolling with that.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.