ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 02-24-2022, 04:24 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,848
Thanks: 3,122
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

I love your confidence, and it may very well be correct. I won’t be sharing it if it turns out that this was Irsay’s decision. I agree Wentz was crappy this year but have seen way to many professional athletes turn it around. I agree it is a long shot but it is a shot. The idea that a full off-season with Reich intrigues me personally. The dude has the physical characteristics you want, the way Reich loves to go for it on fourth down makes his size a plus. I’m not saying I like this idea, I just like it better than rolling with any of the alternatives
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (02-24-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.