ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 02-21-2022, 11:50 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

I agree. He needs to be gone. He isn’t the worst QB I’ve ever seen. I want to make sure we are better off after we make the QB moves we need to make. You could end up with a worse QB if you just say fuck it and cut the guy without a plan. I don’t trust Irsay to have a plan. This all just sucks big time.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.