![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
If Irsay is making these decisions we are fucked. He has already proved he is shit as a GM Let the professionals run the team. If they decide we are better off without Wentz great. At least it would be a football decision, not a decision made by an embarrassed pissed off old man
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post: | ||
Oldcolt (02-21-2022) | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Exactly my point apballin. When you make emotional decisions they rarely work out. I am not saying we should keep Wentz. I just think it needs to be a purely football decision, not some pissed off owner trying to do something, anything that just makes him feel better and cover his embarrassment. Im not even sure why this would embarrass him after all the shit be as pulled himself.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
He makes everyone’s job harder, Oline has to block longer he gets his receivers killed with inaccurate passes and he fumbles every time he gets sacked We were a joke offensively our best play for a month was under thrown pass getting PI |
| The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (02-22-2022) | ||
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I agree. He needs to be gone. He isn’t the worst QB I’ve ever seen. I want to make sure we are better off after we make the QB moves we need to make. You could end up with a worse QB if you just say fuck it and cut the guy without a plan. I don’t trust Irsay to have a plan. This all just sucks big time.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
We may see something even more historic from Taylor next year |
| The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (02-22-2022) | ||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|