ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > NFL > NFL Discussion Forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 02-13-2022, 08:03 PM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,424
Thanks: 7,217
Thanked 4,209 Times in 2,453 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


I wonder what percentage of the crowd is rooting for the Bengals ???

I know that the game is being played in Los Angeles, but I am presuming that the availability for the tickets on the primary market was even when they first went on sale.

o
I don't think the team's fans get very many tickets, so if there are a lot of Bengals fans there they paid big bucks!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.