ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > NFL > NFL Discussion Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-13-2022, 07:36 PM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,399
Thanks: 7,181
Thanked 4,192 Times in 2,443 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


I started to get a hard-on before I finished reading that sentence.

o
Hahahahaha! That has to be the first hard on Billie Jean has given anyone for decades!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (02-14-2022), Spike (02-13-2022)
  #2  
Old 02-13-2022, 07:41 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
Hahahahaha! That has to be the first hard on Billie Jean has given anyone for decades!
LOL. I didn't get a hard on for her when she was in her prime, let alone now. I preferred real sexy women Maria Sharapova and Anna Kournikova.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (02-13-2022), Racehorse (02-14-2022)
  #3  
Old 02-14-2022, 07:30 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
LOL. I didn't get a hard on for her when she was in her prime, let alone now. I preferred real sexy women Maria Sharapova and Anna Kournikova.
Since we are going with foreign women, I will say Katarina Witt. Yum
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (02-14-2022)
  #4  
Old 02-14-2022, 08:50 AM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,399
Thanks: 7,181
Thanked 4,192 Times in 2,443 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Since we are going with foreign women, I will say Katarina Witt. Yum
I forgot about her....oh my what a beauty!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (02-14-2022)
  #5  
Old 02-14-2022, 06:09 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,535
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Watching some of the replays today and man there were some BAD calls at the end of the game that screwed the Bengals.
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (02-14-2022), Spike (02-14-2022)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.