ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > NFL > NFL Discussion Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2022, 10:33 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Kyler Murray just pulled off a Carson Wentz blunder.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Dewey 5 (01-17-2022), Racehorse (01-18-2022)
  #2  
Old 01-17-2022, 10:35 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,535
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Kyler Murray just pulled off a Carson Wentz blunder.
No Spike that is the Kyler Murray special. He did the EXACT same thing when playing us. And we got the safety

But some would be blaming Frank if that were Wentz doing that
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (01-17-2022), Racehorse (01-18-2022)
  #3  
Old 01-17-2022, 10:35 PM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,399
Thanks: 7,181
Thanked 4,192 Times in 2,443 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Kyler Murray just pulled off a Carson Wentz blunder.
You beat me to it...I was going to say:

Murray < Wentz

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post:
Spike (01-18-2022)
  #4  
Old 01-17-2022, 11:15 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,535
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

A little Philly Special by the Rams? Well kinda
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2022, 11:56 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Well I got that one wrong. I took a chance because there's always an upset in the wildcard round, and AZ is good on the road. Stafford isn't used to being in playoff games and he was 0-3 in past history. I thought he might crumble under the pressure and that AZ was due for a win. I should have just picked SF. I hope I'm not out of the contest. Smh
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2022, 12:18 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,535
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Well I got that one wrong. I took a chance because there's always an upset in the wildcard round, and AZ is good on the road. Stafford isn't used to being in playoff games and he was 0-3 in past history. I thought he might crumble under the pressure and that AZ was due for a win. I should have just picked SF. I hope I'm not out of the contest. Smh
You already won and moved on. AC updated the OP in Sodas picks


Daedge and I are in a barn burner. But I think Daedge is gonna pull this out
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
Brylok (01-18-2022)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.