ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > NFL > NFL Discussion Forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 01-16-2022, 09:36 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
??

It’s not a matter of winning. It’s just my opinion.

Neither are good quarterbacks, I just feel like Hurts has more of a chance at actually being a good quarterback going forward.

I think Wentz is done. I think what Reich got out of him this year is as good as he’s ever gonna get.
I'd rather see what Sam has. May end up being a down yr next yr. But the QB class for this draft isn't very good from what I read, But 2023 is suppose to be a lot better
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.