ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-15-2022, 12:13 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,865
Thanks: 3,131
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,436 Posts
Default

Puck, do you think that they will try to 'fix' Wentz? I think that is the most likely outcome this year. With all we have invested in him there will be a lot of pressure to try one more year. One thing that bothers me is that, as far as I know, not one teammate has spoken out in support of Wentz. To me that is very telling. Sucks
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (01-16-2022)
  #2  
Old 01-15-2022, 12:25 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Puck, do you think that they will try to 'fix' Wentz? I think that is the most likely outcome this year. With all we have invested in him there will be a lot of pressure to try one more year. One thing that bothers me is that, as far as I know, not one teammate has spoken out in support of Wentz. To me that is very telling. Sucks
I think that is the plan. Only because I don't see better option out there without using multiple 1st round picks. And we don't have one this yr, I am am pretty sure you cannot trade beyond 2 yrs. So we only have a 1st next yr since we don't have one this yr

There is a chance that Carr will come available. If so Ballard needs to go after him aggressively
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (01-15-2022), Oldcolt (01-15-2022), Racehorse (01-16-2022)
  #3  
Old 01-15-2022, 02:07 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,865
Thanks: 3,131
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,436 Posts
Default

Unfortunately Puck, I agree with you. If he is fixable it will be such a miracle I may need to convert to Christianity.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (01-15-2022), Puck (01-15-2022)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.