ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-10-2022, 02:56 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

No heads will roll. When irsay extended grigson and pagano, I believe he talked about wanting to establish a consistent and sustained organization. Eventually it got to be too much and he realized they were not the right ones. I am guessing he doesn't feel that way (yet) about ballard and reich. I really dont think ballard is going anywhere soon. Reich is probably set for a bit. They invested too much into wentz trade to release him after this year especially with injury and covid issues. They will all be back next year but I would guess that if wentz doesnt improve then they move off him after next season.

Add: I bet irsay is plenty pissed though, and ballard and reich will be hearing about it. I would love to see some of that on the last hard knocks!

Last edited by rcubed; 01-10-2022 at 03:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (01-10-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.