ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-09-2021, 02:09 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,141
Thanks: 884
Thanked 1,202 Times in 537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
If you haven't listened to Whiskey Myers You are missing out.

Blues county soul. They have a ton of great songs. I just saw them at Sweetwater ( I'm lucky to live by Sweetwater) a few months ago. I was blown away

I love this kind of music. I love harmonica and blues. So I guess thats where they got me.

Anyway. Google them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7Zft8aiRc
They are on every play list I have, along with Tyler Childers, Sturgil Simpson, and Cody Jinks. So, so many good ones that never see air time, and I am selfishly glad they don't!
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-11-2021, 12:07 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

So realized tonight that if this song starts…… even if I’m in the middle of a sentence. I will stop and jam

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=M8...&feature=share


You all should too!
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-2021, 12:09 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
They are on every play list I have, along with Tyler Childers, Sturgil Simpson, and Cody Jinks. So, so many good ones that never see air time, and I am selfishly glad they don't!
Cody Jenks is bad ass

You need to listen to Whiskey Myers!!
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-2021, 01:43 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

So this one will stop me in my tracks. Just need to hear the first guitar strum

My wife gets called up on stage all the time for her harmonies if the band k owes her
I’m old. This song was. Big deal when I was in school

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=hu...&feature=share
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-12-2021, 04:40 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,141
Thanks: 884
Thanked 1,202 Times in 537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
So this one will stop me in my tracks. Just need to hear the first guitar strum

My wife gets called up on stage all the time for her harmonies if the band k owes her
I’m old. This song was. Big deal when I was in school

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=hu...&feature=share
Whiskey Meyers is on every list I have. If you have not listened to Tyler, you are selling yourself short. Creed Fisher is a must.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoPf...&start_radio=1
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lov2fish For This Useful Post:
Puck (12-22-2021)
  #6  
Old 12-22-2021, 06:43 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lov2fish View Post
whiskey meyers is on every list i have. If you have not listened to tyler, you are selling yourself short. Creed fisher is a must.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qopf...&start_radio=1
yep. Love Creed Fisher!!!!! Plays here a lot!!!!!!
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-22-2021, 06:46 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Where the hell is Pez on this thread. He plays. He played at my house and actually plays in Ft Wayne some place
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-30-2021, 10:35 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Here ya go Omaha. and anyone else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNXDlSt9nJ8

Lesson From Marty. ( Learn a lot from this guy especially when I want to learn something quick )

https://www.google.com/search?q=long...-4tQbHvq_ACA15
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-05-2022, 06:31 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Whiskey Meyers is on every list I have. If you have not listened to Tyler, you are selling yourself short. Creed Fisher is a must.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoPf...&start_radio=1
what are a few songs of his that stand out to jump into?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,141
Thanks: 884
Thanked 1,202 Times in 537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
what are a few songs of his that stand out to jump into?
Stone, ballad of a southern man, broken window serenade and bury my bones.
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lov2fish For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (03-07-2022)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.