ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 10-15-2021, 06:50 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,849
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

I bought a Colts lighter in Nevada and the girl behind the counter laughed at me. Said she had never sold one before. Was a tough time to root for this team. Made Manning that much sweeter. His first year I'm watching a game and Manning was playing like a QB who knew what the hell he was doing. I was so damn happy after all those years I had a tears in my eyes. My loving wife "Are you fucking crying because the Colts have a QB you loser?" Yep.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Spike (10-15-2021)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.