ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-13-2021, 05:05 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

I really hated seeing this it’s terrible for everything, the game the teams involved the former players I mean Gruden has impacted a lot of football for the good

And clearly times have changed I mean I grew up playing a football game called smear the ____ hopefully we can all learn from this and I hope the dude gets another chance because I don’t feel like he’s racist he was talking shit with a buddy on work emails 10 years ago I mean cmon
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (10-13-2021)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.