ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 10-13-2021, 09:51 AM
HoosierinFL's Avatar
HoosierinFL HoosierinFL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,917
Thanks: 255
Thanked 2,082 Times in 991 Posts
Default

I mean, we still had basically Blackmon and Moore playing alongside Chesley, Sendejo, Keyes, and Odum for the entire 2nd half, and even Rodgers was playing in the first half and he's not very good either. I don't know what kind of scheme Eberflus could have run that would have been successful with those players.

I'm not necessarily saying he's a great coach, but I'm just not pinning that 2nd half defense on him.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.