![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
o
Thanks. I didn't know that. I remember watching a game between the Cowboys and the Eagles in the Fall of 1986, and the clock ran out in the first half with Herschel Walker lying in the middle of the field deep in Eagles territory, waiting for an Eagles defender to touch him. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tough loss. Defeat, snatched from the jaws of victory. Last night, I toggled my TV between the Colts/Ravens game and my Giants in a playoff game against the hated Dodgers. Once the Colts blew it, I gained satisfaction watching the Giants shut out the LADS. If the Colts could have played D to 1% of the D the Giants demonstrated, they would have won that game.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|