![]() |
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
He's gonna be gone at the end of the season anyways and we don't know what's going on between him and the Colts until Hard Knocks comes out. He probably wants to leave rather than sit out. I just hope we get something in return and don't just cut or release him.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Comp pick?
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
besides Mack, what would it take to get Nick Foles?
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I DO NOT want Foles........ But if you think he isn't better than Huntley, Eason or Ehlinger you are on serious drugs or something.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post: | ||
Spike (09-29-2021) | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
This would be beyond cruel to do to Wentz.....
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
If we don't make a trade, and later release him, Do we forfeit the possibility of a comp pick?
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I didnt think trades factored into comp pics. I always thought it was based on FA losses/signings and possibly releases. But I admit I dont really know and am too lazy to look it up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Yes, players that are released by their team do not factor into the comp pick formula. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (10-01-2021) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|