![]() |
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am guessing this was discussed/known well before last games healthy scratch. I would guess ballard long ago told mack "thanks for your service, come to camp, get in shape, we will show you off a bit then look for a trade as you are at best #3 on our depth chart." Thats probably best mack could get given the circumstances. I like mack and hope he ends up somewhere he can get some meaningful carries (not against us).
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Has Mack just been unlucky or is he made of glass? If he can stay healthy he would be a nice addition to nearly any team in the league...but if he can't stay on the field, he doesn't have much value. I believe he gets one more chance with a successful team and I predict he has a lot of success!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
sounds like a QB I have heard of........
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (09-28-2021) | ||
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
all the best to Mack
doubt we get much for him |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post: | ||
YDFL Commish (09-28-2021), ZionsvilleColtsFan (09-30-2021) | ||
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
One of the areas of the team where we have good depth so, yeah, let's mess that up too. Good luck to Marlon though. Hard Knocks is gonna be interesting.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post: | ||
Spike (09-28-2021) | ||
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
5 seconds after we trade him Taylor's leg falls off.
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post: | ||
Brylok (09-28-2021), Chromeburn (09-28-2021), CletusPyle (09-28-2021), JAFF (09-28-2021), NextManUp (09-28-2021), omahacolt (10-01-2021) | ||
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I didn't want to be the one to jinx it but, yep.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I heard that Taylor is now a "game time decision" with a knee injury. I'd say unbelievable, but it's the Colts.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep, not in favor of trading Mack unless we get blown away on an offer somehow. Otherwise just keep him.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
He's gonna be gone at the end of the season anyways and we don't know what's going on between him and the Colts until Hard Knocks comes out. He probably wants to leave rather than sit out. I just hope we get something in return and don't just cut or release him.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|