ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 05-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

I read somewhere Indy finally got a home Thursday night game, but it's against the Jets.

They've had to play that on the road what seems like every year against a division opponent, and usually the game is meaningful IIRC.

On one hand I'm happy that they finally don't have to go on the road to play that game, because the difference in historical scheduling advantage was so objectively evident it's impossible to argue it's fair. On the other hand I am salty because I would have liked to see Tennessee (since they appear to be the only other legitimate contender in the south) draw the short straw for once and have to travel up to Indianapolis on a short week.

All said and done, I'll take it.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.