ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 05-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,865
Thanks: 3,131
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,436 Posts
Default

I guess I agree. I look every day at least twice to see if we have signed one of the LTs. I think it is premature to crucify Ballard because it hasn’t happened yet. Ballard obviously values offensive line. These last few years have been the best line play we have had in as far back as I can remember. The Manning era could pass block with the best but we’re nowhere as physical in the run game. It’s not like Grigson is running things. I believe Ballard will put together an offensive line that I’ll be happy with
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.